Introduction of GRC 10.0 Suite
- GRC Architecture
- Steps to install GRC 10.0
- Post Installation Steps
- Configuration of ARA, EAM, ARM, BRM Components.
ARA (Access Risk Analysis):
- Creation of risks, Business Process, Rule sets, Functions
- Risk Analysis On Different Levels
- Remediation Process
- Mitigation Process
- Rule Set Designing
- Background Jobs Scheduling
- Reports extraction in ARA
EAM (Emergency Access Management)
- Configuration of EAM
- Creation of FFID,FF,FF Owner, FF Controller
- Assigning Emergency Access to Users.
- Audit reports extracting in EAM
- Background jobs scheduled in EAM
ARM (Access Request Management)
- Overview of ARM
- Workflow through MSMP with BRF+
- Support activities of ARM
- Configurations of ARM
- Creation of users through ARM
- Creation of mass users through ARM
- Creation of BRF+ through MSMP
BRM (Business Role Management)
- Configurations of BRM
- Overview of BRM
- Creation of Single roles, Composite roles through BRM.
- Creation of Derived roles through BRM.
- Support activities of BRM